Majorel USA, Inc
Customer Service Representative
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (Sales- Great Schedule Weekends Off)
$17.00.HR PLUS MONTHLY BONUS UP TO $500.00 - $750.00
CLASS STARTS: January 31st Final Day to Interview January 21st
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The Store Advocate SMB is part of the Online selling team but focuses their efforts on selling Hardware to small medium and sometimes enterprise customers. In this role, the Advocate has the ability to flex his/her style to handle proactive volume with new business, but also act as account manager and drive repeat business through managing strong relationships with MS customers. This requires the ability to work independently and with great maturity ensuring customers are advised correctly on their product, their orders are put through and arriving at the customer in a timely fashion. The Store Advocate SMB has a passion for the client family. The SMB Advocate is an evangelist and relationship manager at the same time, well versed in dealing with procurement and marketing teams alike at the customer side.
- Brand advocate and advisor. Represent brand with passion and excitement
- Efficiently respond to a dynamic online retail store environment;
- Show curiosity for new products campaigns and quickly and accurately consume new product and marketing information required to effectively represent and recommend product and services that meet the customer’s needs
- Adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile (i.e. customers' new to technology and experienced pros alike)
- Provide options and outline features of product and services to gain or retain a customer
- Effectively recommend enhanced products or services as a solution to the customer needs and customer commitment for product
- Maintain documentation in client or company systems as required
- Build rapport with the customer showing sensitivity to the customer’s cultural orientation
- Maintain basic knowledge of the surrounding Consumer market, its products and players and a demonstrate passion for products and services to be able to deliver a compete message
- Escalate barriers at the right time and work in self driven independent mode to solve issues
- Remain aware of the different individuals and teams who are in contact with a specific customer, and the process of welcoming and initiating collaboration. Drive for team success, build relationships with colleagues – understand role as part of a bigger team
- Minimum 1 year customer support or service experience for B2B roles required, 6 months customer support or service experience for B2C roles required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience is a plus
- Preferred experience in sales or in sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred experience in Account management B2B with outbound activity
- Excellent language skills (native/near native) both written and verbal in the language they support. C1 for the supported market and English from Common European Framework (CEFL). Advanced Mid\High from ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) and 2+ from ILR (Interagency Language Roundtable). in addition good basic English skills desired
- Strong active listening skills
- Curious to learn more and able to apply the learnings to the next interaction
- Ability to speak and write clearly, to establish quick rapport with a customer, instill confidence and demonstrate passion in meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations, including ability to identify and diffuse varying customer emotions and adapting language accordingly
- Ability to control and influence the conversation sentiment to ensure a positive overall outcome at the end of the interaction as perceived by the customer
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile (i.e. customers' new to technology and experienced pros alike)
- Efficiently respond to a dynamic online environment; Exemplifies curiosity for campaigns and demonstrates the ability to quickly and accurately consume new product and marketing information required to effectively help the customer
- Passion for client Product and Services
- Help customers discover, buy, use, and love products that meet and exceeds their needs; The advocate enjoys interactions with customers and is passionate about owning the support interaction through to the end, happy to close a sale
- Ability to make the interaction easy for the customer (low customer effort) and aim to create a client fan.
- Proven ability to build relationships with business customers and proficient managing various accounts to build long lasting relationships
- Ability to successfully connect with customers via outbound conversations
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and navigate past gatekeepers
- Confidence and competence to stay on task in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Ability to efficiently navigate multiple open windows and monitors with a min of 55 WPM in typing skills
- PC Skills, proficient in using Microsoft Office suite and ability to easily adapt to various Customer Management or Communication tools
- Sales-DNA, patient and friendly manner
- Ability to overcome sales blockers and able to ask for and close a sale in a consultative manner
- Natural communicator in tune with cultural landscape and an understanding of the customer culture and market
- Build lasting relationships with Business Units and customers to create pipeline and secure repeat purchases
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
Majorel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department.
Apply with us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION